Sunday, May 11, 2008

a welcome package

i can't even begin to describe how difficult things are becoming 9 to 5 (or should i say 8 to 7?) but lucky for me, a wonderful friend sent me just the remedy to help me forget my worries:

welcome package

now go read her review of the film and then netflix it - or, if you're a dedicated austen fan, just buy it. trust me. this, and the first five episodes of the latest bbc bleak house, have quite saved me this weekend. and given me a propensity to use words like 'quite'!

and on quite another subject - last weekend i drew up a new design with my mom in mind:

irises

and i promptly sent off the originals! happy mothers' day to all the mothers out there! mom, i miss you, and can't wait to see you in june!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww..Me,too:). I'm wearing them now!~ We are gong to have FUNFUNFUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love you

Lara said...

hooray for happy package! thanks for linking the review... and that bleak house adaptation is SO good!! I watched it in Japan and netflixed it for my parents this summer and watched it again! yippee for good historical fiction adaptations.

love the earrings! have a lovely day ;)