Thursday, June 04, 2009

no time like the present

well, i didn't get out and about too much in vegas what with all the meetings and presentations and prep work. i swear i've never loved los angeles as much as when i caught a glimpse of the bright lights out my bumpy bumpy plane window upon arrival home. vegas is... so smokey. and dirty. and hot. and just not for me.

but these guys are.

IMG_0131

check out those lamps in the background!

IMG_0132

i didn't walk the strip much - my poor colleagues had to basically carry me back from ceasar's palace to our hotel i was so ready to collapse from lack of sleep. but i did manage to snap a couple of photos:

IMG_0133

IMG_0136

i just love the exterior of the flamingo. it's so kitschy!

so. the tank. while i was gone, i realized that i have to do this right or i won't wear it. it needs to be just the way i want it to be. so it's coming with me to europe in its almost-finished state, and we'll see...

50 hour count-down!

3 comments:

Lara said...

whee exciting stuff! I hope you have an absolutely incredible trip and can't wait to see your pictures!! xL

domestipithecus said...

LOL
Were we both in Vegas this past weekend??

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Love the pictures of Vegas ~ I go for the food wink wink.

Good luck on that tank and I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures of the trip!